Another play-test of the Star Trek fleet battle rules. The rules have been revised based on the observations made during play:
- The extra hits for Federation DNs and CAs (representing overloaded photon torpedoes) should not occur at medium game ranges, since the table size dictates that most of the game will be played at those ranges. The extra hits now only happen at ranges of 6 or less.
- The random squadron activation can result in one side firing most or all ships first. This can be a decisive advantage. Other activation schemes are included and need to be tested.
- The firing from crippled ships, particularly when several are close together, needs to be reduced. For simplicity, this revision eliminates such fire entirely.
- The Klingon C7 Light Dreadnought now has an extra hit on a roll of ‘6’ up to 6 hexes range, and no longer has a weak rear shield.
- No more than 3 ships are allowed to fire on a single target in an activation.
Revised rules (ST Fleet Battle Rules 12-23-2015).